Are You Prepared?
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Many divers and instructors consider RESCUE the most fun course they have completed or taught. Sign up for your online learning to get started, and come to us for your confined water & open water training dives.
What you can expect to learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and fix minor gear issues
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- How to be a better dive buddy
Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification) with completed Underwater Navigation Dive; EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months
12 years or older
How do I get Started?
The PADI & SSI Rescue Diver courses prepare you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Working closely with your instructor, you will develop knowledge on common emergency situations and how to manage them. You will review rescue exercises and then put them into action through a number of in-water rescue scenarios.
Gain confidence and have fun!
What is the next step?
- Now you know how to manage emergencies, what is next?
- Develop your skills with a specialty courses
- Get First Aid/CPR Certified
- Get more diving experience
- Learn how to become a MASTER Scuba Diver
How long will this take?
Both PADI & SSI E-learning are 8-12 hours long. The entire course takes 2-4 days.
How much is the course?
Take the Next Step
Want to know more?
Ask more questions or schedule any of these courses Email Us.