Join Space Coast Dive Center for a once in a lifetime trip to one of the most magical diving destinations in the World. The Galapagos Islands provides divers and explorers at heart an abundance of one-of-a-kind opportunities. These islands are best known for Schooling Hammerheads and Whale Sharks, but also provide divers the thrill of Rare marine life found nowhere else on Earth. With several land exclusions thrown into the mix, this combination trip will provide each of our travelers with the opportunity to see these islands from both land and sea. We will dive with Marine Iguanas and then walk on ancient black sand beaches, stepping through crowds of sunning reptiles. Get up and close with friendly Galapagos Sea Lions, both above and below the shoreline. While novice divers are welcome, we recommend divers have a minimum of 100 dives and experience in current to enjoy the wealth that these islands provide. This trip is a photographer’s dream!
- Up to 20 dives
- 3-4 days diving at the famous Wolf & Darwin Islands
- Dramatic sites with offshore pinnacles and reefs
- Whale sharks from July- November
- Schooling Galapagos sharks, silky sharks, and hammerheads
- Mola Mola and marine iguanas
- Sightings of eagle rays, Mobula rays, sea lions, dolphins, tuna, giant angelfish, and red-lipped batfish. Macro photographers will have their fill of sea horses, barnacle blennies, coral hawkfish, and many others.
Standard Suite: $7,500
Non-Diver Rate: Not Applicable
Premium Suite Upgrade: $500
Single Supplement additional $5,756 (option to room with same sex diver may be available, but is not guaranteed)
Nitrox additional $150 per diver
100 cuft tanks additional $130 per diver
Recommended Certification Level: Advanced Open Water with a minimum of 100 dives & experience in strong currents. We have many training programs that will get you to the level you need to be at to enjoy your time in the Galapagos Islands.
Proposed Payment Schedule:
$250 monthly payments due on the 1st of the month from Feb 2023 to Feb 2025. Final Payment of $195 due on March 1, 2025.
Balance Due: Trip to be paid in full by March 1, 2025
* Prices subject to airline fuel and additional fees
Ecuador COVID Restrictions:
Completion of Electronic Traveler’s Health Declaration.
Must show proof of full vaccine (14 days prior to travel) or Negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours of travel.
Galapagos COVID Restrictions:
Must show proof of full vaccine (14 days prior to travel) or Negative RT-PCR or Antigen test within 72 hours of travel to the islands
321-723-8888 or 541-556-3279
Deposit Amount$1,000 non-refundable deposit due to booking.
- 8 days / 7 nights aboard Tiburon Explorer
- 2-4 dives a day (up to 20 during the trip)
- Dive Green & Green Fins sustainability certifications
- Accommodation, meals, snacks, and alcohol/non-alcohol beverages on board
- Opportunities to see local endemic life on two land excursions
- Around-the-clock service from a friendly and professional crew
- All diving amenities; Nitrox and rental equipment additional – Please reach out to Ashley regarding rental gear.
- Roundtrip ground transfers between airport in Baltra & the Tiburon Explorer
What’s Not Included
- Crew Gratuities (Cash only – payable onboard)
- International airfare to Guayaquil
- Day Trips in Guayaquil – Please reach out for more information on booking
- Domestic airfare from Guayaquil to Baltra (Average $500 – $700. Will be booking as a group; payment will be due to booking.)
- Galapagos National Park Fee $100 (Cash Only, paid when we land in Baltra)
- Galapagos Tourist Card $20 (Cash Only, paid when we land in Baltra)
- $35 Galapagos Chamber Support Fee (Cash only, payable on island)
- $150 Fuel surcharge – subject to change up to 30 days prior to boarding
- Any gear rentals – Please email Ashley for details
- Nitrox 32% – $150 (payable onboard)
- 100/cuft alum tank – $130 (payable onboard)