The Best of The Philippines: Dumaguete & Apo Island
The frogfish capital of the Philippines, Dumaguete, with its black volcanic sandy beaches, offers divers a great opportunity to see unique macro marine life on sandy patches, hard coral reefs, and artificial reefs (including cars, various structures, and more!). From Dumaguete, you can dive over 20 coastal dive sites, the healthy reefs around Apo Island with over 400 documented species of corals (that’s 65% of the world’s corals!), the vibrant walls of Siquijor, and snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob!
All inclusive $3,300
$1,000 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
Trip to be paid in full by Aug 15, 2023
Payment plans available
Entry to the Philippines: Although travel to the Philippines is now permitted, U.S. citizens should know and comply with IATF Resolution No. 2 , which generally include the following as a minimum:
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: Pre-departure COVID testing is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers, whether Filipinos or foreign nationals.
- Unvaccinated/Partially Vaccinated Travelers: A laboratory-based rapid antigen negative test result within twenty-four (24) hours prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin is required for entry to the Philippines.
Deposit Amount$1,000 non-refundable deposit
- 7 nights at Atlantis Philippines Dive Resort, Dumaguete
- 3 gourmet meals per day
- 5 boat dives per day for 10 days (includes one dusk dive)
- FREE unlimited Nitrox!!
- Need your Nitrox Specialty? Add to this trip for only $100 and finish well before leaving.
- Domestic air transfer between Manila & Dumaguete
- All ground transfers
- Whale Shark snorkel in Oslob
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities, Alcohol, and Airfare
- Single suit supplement $1,000
- Airfare to & from Manila
- Soda & soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dumaguete Marine Park Fees
- Payable per dive, at the resort
- Cash tips
- Note about tips: The resort is unable to charge tips to your credit card due to international transfer fees. Tips on credit cards are considered Cash Advances.